IDAHOBIT is 17 May
International day against LGBTIQA+ discrimination
IDAHOBIT celebrates LGBTQIA+ people globally and raises awareness for the work still needed to combat discrimination.
Here at Federation we’re going rainbow to show our support for IDAHOBIT. On 17 May we’ll be flying the rainbow flag at our campuses and hosting pop-up morning teas. On 18 May we will be hosting a Minus18 workshop to promote and celebrate diversity and inclusion.
Tuesday 17 May
Free pop-up mornings teas, and announcement of the winner of our FedPride tote bag competition
- Berwick: 11.00am–1.00pm, Student Lounge
- Gippsland: 11.30am–12.30pm, Student Lounge
- Camp St: 11.30am–12.30pm, Student Lounge
- SMB: 10.30am–11.00am, S Building (foyer)
- Mt Helen: 11.30am–12.30pm, U Building (ground floor, cafeteria foyer)
- Gillies St: 11.00am-11.30am
Wednesday 18 May
Introduction to Gender and Sexuality webinar (presented by Minus18)