EndNote is a desktop-based referencing and bibliography manager for staff and postgraduate researcher use.
EndNote Web is a simpler web-based version that retains the core functionality of the desktop version but is available using a web browser. EndNote Web is available for undergraduate students.
EndNote and EndNote Web can be used to:
- search within databases
- store and organise your references
- create and format bibliographies choosing from 6000 referencing styles
- share your research.
How do I access EndNote?
The desktop EndNote installer is available from the Software Centre on your campus computer.
EndNote training and support
- Getting started with EndNote Desktop
- Getting started with EndNote Web
- EndNote video tutorials
- EndNote Web video tutorials
- Swinburne University of Technology EndNote video tutorials
Introductory classes are available from the beginning of semester.