Higher degrees by research

The process for applying for a postgraduate research degree (ie doctorates and some master programs) is very different to applying for a coursework degree. All applications for higher degrees by research are processed by The Graduate Research School.

Students who wish to apply for a postgraduate research degree should refer to the Research degrees apply page for information on the research application process, as well as the relevant application forms.