The Career Development and Employment team are focused on student employability and successful graduate outcomes. The team works with students, graduates, employers, industry bodies and academics to support the University’s strategic goals in this area.
We can assist with your recruitment needs:
- Advertising to students on CareerHub and Facebook
- Providing training workshops for students to match your recruitment process
For more information on how we can help, contact us by email or phone 5327 9910.
We are the best referral point for students who need assistance with:
- making study related career choices
- looking for work while they study
- preparing applications
- preparing and practicing for job interviews
- identifying graduate opportunities
Professional staff members may request resources for referral purposes.
Academic staff may also request resources or provide links to our website in their course Moodle sites and other student materials.
To request printed copies of our information brochure listing how we can enhance student employability please contact us.
Phone: 5327 9910
Our experienced staff are able to provide advice and input into courses that touch on employment, career and work integrated learning content and assessments. Our content areas of expertise include:
- career development theories and planning
- industry specific recruitment practices
- Work Integrated Learning support
For more information, contact Deb Cutts, Manager Student Development and Careers, to discuss options.
Our service has experience collaborating with academic areas to coordinate successful careers related events, including discipline specific forums with employer representatives and recruitment expos. If you would like to run a careers related event, please contact us to see how we might assist.
Phone: 5327 9910