View credit transfer

Please contact Student HQ if you are unable to view your transfer credit.

Log in to mySC and click on the Academic records tile.

Click on View Transfer Credit.

View Transfer credit information



If unable to view a recent application for credit, contact Student HQ

View further information regarding credit on the Forms and procedures website

If you have questions or would like assistance you can access Support once logged in to my Student Centre or contact Student HQ 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864).