Name / gender details change on University systems

We want to ensure a safe and inclusive place for all students. We recognise that a student may want to use their name and gender that may be different to their legal documents.

Student Equity and Inclusion will support you through to make these changes on University systems and support you during your time at the University.

Please complete the name/gender details form and send to Student Equity and Inclusion to commence this process.

Please send completed form to or contact us.

Note: If you are undertaking a legal name change (ie you have updated your legal identification documents), instead use the form Amend your Personal Details and send to Student HQ.