View your unofficial transcript

Unofficial transcripts allow you to view or print a copy of your current results. They clearly state they are NOT authorised Assessment Statements and, they will not have supporting signatories.

If you are having trouble logging into my Student Centre please submit a request via the Service Desk or phone 1800 333 864.

How to obtain an unofficial transcript

Select the Academic Records tile.

Click on View Unofficial Transcript.

From the menu click View Unofficial Transcript.

Note if you have a hold on your account you will be unable to generate an unofficial transcript.

Click on the Please click here for details to view the hold.

Click on Submit.

Ensure you have pop-ups enabled on your browser.



Your unofficial transcript will be available as a PDF to save.

To request an official transcript, view the form and further information and send using the enquiry portal (FRED).

If you have questions or would like assistance you can access Support once logged in to my Student Centre or contact Student HQ 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864).

My eQuals

You can securely view, download and share your official FedUni academic documents digitally, through the My eQuals portal. My eQuals is used by universities across Australia and New Zealand.
View further information on My Equals on the Digital documents - My eQuals web page.