Amendments to on-campus service delivery, effective 24 March 2020
Student HQ is still open for business but with modified on-campus services in line with the Victorian Government announcement around non-essential services.
Services via online and phone are unchanged – please log an online enquiry (ask.federation.edu.au) and include your name, Student ID, program code and the campus you study with, or call us on 1800 FEDUNI (1800 333864).
We also have a limited, pick-up only service for items we can’t deliver to you by other means. Please contact us via the above channels to discuss your needs and we’ll make appropriate arrangements for you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Student HQ services
Student HQ provides support to future and current students, in person, online or over the phone. It is one central location on each campus where you can visit to get any assistance you need relating to your studies.
Student HQ will be your first point of contact. We will be able to assist you with the following activities:
- Course Finder
- Admission and how to apply - new programs and transferring between programs
- including subject selection
- changes to enrolment, adding and dropping
- issues or problems enrolling online
- Program planning
- Fees and other payments
- Refunds and Remission of debt
- Special consideration - including general and deferred exams (please email application and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Timetable clashes
- Requests for leave from studies or withdrawing from your program
- Graduating advice
- ID cards
- Academic transcripts
- Completion Letter Request (pdf, 42kb)
For further information, Ask FedUni.
Need to submit a form?
The subject line should include the following:
- Enquiry type (eg enrolment, special consideration etc)
- Full name
- Student ID
- Program code
- Campus location
* If you are unsure how to scan your document, consider downloading an app to your smartphone. Instructions to download and use Microsoft Lens are provided.
Student HQ locations
- Berwick Campus: Ground Floor, Building 930
Refer to Berwick Campus Map (pdf 1.94mb).
- Brisbane Campus: Office 509, Level 5
Refer to Brisbane Campus Map (pdf 973kb).
- Gippsland Campus: Building 1S Room 203
Refer to Gippsland Campus Map (pdf, 1.99mb)
- Mt Helen Campus: Ground Floor, Building T
Refer to Mt Helen Campus Map (pdf, 1.63mb)
- SMB Campus: Building D
Refer to SMB Campus Map (pdf, 1.21mb)
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm