Student HQ

Student HQ provides support to future and current students, in person, online or over the phone. It is one central location on each campus where you can visit to get any assistance you need relating to your studies.

Student HQ will be your first point of contact. We will be able to assist you with the following activities:

For further information, Ask FedUni.

Student HQ locations

Contact us

Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)

Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm