Student HQ can help you with:
- Submitting your application: are you looking at starting with Federation and need a hand with the application?
- Transferring programs: is there something you would prefer to be studying?
- Credit transfer: if you’ve previously completed studies, maybe we can save you some time and money by crediting these studies into your new program.
- Enrolment: we understand this can be confusing, and we are here to help you with subject selection, enrolling using your MySC account, assisting with timetable clashes, making changes to your enrolment, and everything in between.
- ID cards: your key to University services and facilities.
- Student fees: what to pay, when to pay, how to pay, and what can be paid later.
- Special consideration: because sometimes things outside our control interfere with our studies.
- Location transfers: would a different campus, online study or flexible delivery options suit you better?
- Leave from studies: we all need a break sometimes.
- Academic transcripts: your official record of what you studied with us.
- Completion letters: if you need evidence of your completion prior to graduation, submit your request via our enquiry portal.
- Graduation advice: congratulations, you did it!
Get help online
- Search our FAQs on Ask FED.
- Log a question via our enquiry portal.
- Call 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864) between 9 and 5, Monday to Friday.
Need to submit a form?
Submit your form through the enquiry portal:
- Select ‘Ask a question’
- Select ‘Ask a question related to my studies’
- Log in
- Select a category and subcategory
- Under ‘Tell me more’, add the following details:
- form type
- full name
- student ID
- program code
- campus location
- Select ‘Submit’
- Attach your form.
Get help in person
Student HQ counter services at our Berwick, Gippsland and Mt Helen campuses have now moved to the Library InfoPoint and are available during library opening hours.
Student HQ counter services at our SMB, Wimmera and Brisbane campuses are still available:
- SMB Campus: 8.30 am–4.30 pm (Building D)
- Wimmera Campus: 8.30 am–4.45 pm (Building C)
- Brisbane Campus: 9 am–5 pm (Office 509, Level 5).
Student HQ and Library InfoPoint locations
- Berwick Campus: Library InfoPoint – Ground floor, Building 901
Refer to Berwick Campus Map (pdf 1.94mb).
- Brisbane Campus: Student HQ, Office 509, Level 5
Refer to Brisbane Campus Map (pdf 973kb).
- Gippsland Campus: Library InfoPoint – Level 1, Building 1E
Refer to Gippsland Campus Map (pdf, 1.99mb)
- Mt Helen Campus: Library InfoPoint – Ground floor, Building L
Refer to Mt Helen Campus Map (pdf, 1.63mb)
- SMB Campus: Student HQ – Building D
Refer to SMB Campus Map (pdf, 1.21mb)
- Wimmera Campus: Student HQ – Building C
Refer to Wimmera Campus Map (pdf, 2.5mb)