Meet your FedReady mentors
Beyond our friendly staff, there’s another expert source available: experienced students.
We have a team of Student Academic Leaders (SALs), also know as FedReady mentors, available throughout your transition to Federation University.
What you can expect
- A phone call in the weeks before and after orientation to check in and have a chat
- To see your mentor as part of the FedReady program where they'll also bring their academic knowledge and study tips to share
- To find our student mentor team at your campus's ASK Desk
Find an ASKDesk
- Berwick Library (Building 901)
- Gippsland Library (Building 1E)
- Mt Helen Library (E J Barker Library, Building L)
- Camp Street Student Lounge
Our mentor team is also available to chat in person during semester, even after orientation is over! Get advice and tips from a friendly student who has been through the same experience.
- Visit the ASK Desk every weekday from 10 am–2 pm
- Chat online from 8 am–6 pm, Monday to Friday