ASK a Federation student for information
The Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK) service supports students with their development of study skills. Comprised of experienced Student Academic Leaders, the ASK team is there to help answer any question a student has during their university studies - from referencing to finding a booklist.
The ASK service is available to any Federation student, no matter where you're studying.
The ASK service operates from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday during semester between O’week and SWOT Vac. This service is closed during semester breaks.
Student Academic Leaders can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Digital literacy (email, Moodle, Turnitin)
- Interpreting assignment topics
- Assignment structure
- Academic writing
- Exam preparation
- Study skills (time management, oral presentations)
- Referral to other services
ASK service contact details
- ASK chat: Talk to a Student Academic Leader by clicking the ASK Chat button at the top of this page
- Phone: 5327 6422
- Email: email@example.com
- Book a chat with a SAL: (Mon-Fri 10am – 4pm only)
- Do you have a quick question? Make an appointment with a Student Academic Leader
Additional study support
Please note: The face-to-face ASK Service will resume once on-campus services reopen.