ASK a Federation student for information
The ASK Service is now closed and will return in February 2022
The Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK) service supports students with their development of study skills. Comprised of experienced Student Academic Leaders, the ASK team is there to help answer any question a student has during their university studies - from referencing to finding a booklist.
The ASK service is available to any Federation student, no matter where you're studying.
Student Academic Leaders can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Digital literacy (email, Moodle, Turnitin)
- Interpreting assignment topics
- Assignment structure
- Academic writing
- Exam preparation
- Study skills (time management, oral presentations)
- Referral to other services
ASK service contact details
- ASK chat: The ASK Service is now closed and will return in February 2022
- Phone: 5327 6422
- Email: email@example.com
Additional study support
Please note: The face-to-face ASK Service will resume once on-campus services reopen.