ASK a Federation student for information
The Academic Skills and Knowledge (ASK) service supports students with their development of study skills. Comprised of experienced Student Academic Leaders (SALs), the ASK team is there to help answer any question a student has during their undergraduate degree, from referencing to finding a booklist.
The ASK service is available to any Federation student, no matter where you're studying.
Student Academic Leaders (SALs) can provide assistance in the following areas:
- Digital literacy (email, Moodle, Turnitin)
- Interpreting assignment topics
- Essay and report structure
- Academic writing
- Exam preparation
- Study skills (time management, oral presentations)
- Referral to other services
ASK service contact details
- ASK chat: talk to a SAL by clicking the ASK Chat button on this page (Coming Monday 30th March)
- Phone: 5327 6422
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FederationGeneration
Please note: The face to face ASK Service will resume once on-campus services re-open.