Welcome to the Gippsland Campus! Situated in Churchill and covering the beautiful Gippsland region, the campus boasts a range of state-of-the-art facilities and a variety of student-centred study spaces. In your downtime, you can relax in the bistro, head to the leisure centre, or even have a hit at the golf course. The Gippsland Campus is only a 10-minute drive from the Princes Freeway turn-off near Morwell, and has a bus line running directly to it.
Orientation is held for new students at the start of each teaching period and we're busy planning for next Orientation.
Check back closer to the start of your first teaching period to find your custom schedule. You'll also receive an email letting you know when schedules are released.
Find your way around campus
Gippsland has a range of student-run clubs and societies available, including:
- Student Senate, which is Federation's peak student representative body.
- FedUni Games and Tech Society, which brings together students who enjoy technology.
- FedUni Robotic Society, for students with a flair for robotics.
- FedUni Tabletop Society, who play board games, role-playing games and more.
- OT Society, for students in the Occupational Therapy field.
- PT society, for Physiotherapy students.
And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always start your own club.