Welcome to the Gippsland Campus! Situated in Churchill and covering the beautiful Gippsland region, the campus boasts a range of state-of-the-art facilities and a variety of student-centred study spaces. In your downtime, you can relax in the bistro, head to the leisure centre, or even have a hit at the golf course. The Gippsland Campus is only a 10-minute drive from the Princes Freeway turn-off near Morwell, and has a bus line running directly to it.
Find our full list of Gippsland schedules below. You can filter Institute, student type or discipline to find your custom schedule.
Getting around on campus
Room numbers for orientation sessions (and classes) can be a little long and confusing at first. You'll find you learn them quickly, but you can use the following rules to help you out:
- Room numbers at Gippsland Campus are generally written as number-letter-numbers. For example, 2E101.
- The first number and letter are the building. The letter will tell you whether it is north (N), east (E), west (W) or south (S) of the amphitheatre. The number denotes how far from the amphitheatre that building is. So in our example, room 2E101 will be east of the amphitheatre, and will be the second building along.
- The first number after the letter is the floor. So our example room, 2E101, will be on Floor 1.
- The final two numbers are the room number itself, and are just used to identify the particular room you are looking for.
Gippsland has a range of student-run clubs and societies available, including:
- FedUni Games and Tech Society, which brings together students who enjoy technology
- FedUni Robotic Society, for students with a flair for robotics
- FedUni Tabletop Society, who play board games, roleplaying games and more
- OT Society, for students in the Occupational Therapy field
- PT society, for Physiotherapy students.
And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can always start your own club.