Forms and procedures

Please note: Some of these forms require authorisation from the relevant Institute prior to lodgement with Student HQ.

Higher Degree by Research students

All students enrolled in a Masters by Research, Doctor of Philosophy or a Professional Doctorate by Research must submit the approved forms to Research Services (F Building, Ground Floor) in the first instance. Changes to candidature must first be approved by the Research Higher Degree Sub-Committee, and cannot be processed without this approval.