Academic transcripts

COVID-19 update: Student HQ services have transitioned to online and phone, meaning you are currently unable to collect your academic transcript from campus. If you wish to receive a hard copy, please opt for the appropriate postage type when submitting your application. Note that external delivery timeframes may be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, and you should refer to the appropriate delivery service for further information.

An academic transcript is a complete record of all of your study at the University. Graduates will receive a free copy of their transcript when they graduate. If you need an academic transcript at any other time, or would like extra copies of your transcript, this can be requested electronically. Digital copies are available free of charge, and hard copies are available for you to purchase.

If you require the results for the current semester to be included on your academic transcript, please submit your application for an academic transcript  after the final semester results have been published in your MySC account. View results publication dates on our important dates webpage.

In line with the Victorian Government announcement around non-essential services, we have modified our on-campus services. As a result, academic transcript requests will be processed and copies posted once per week - we appreciate your understanding of this restricted service.

A digital version of your transcript will also be uploaded digitally to the My eQuals portal. This allows you to securely view, download and share your official Federation academic documents digitally. My eQuals is utilised by universities across Australia and New Zealand. View more information about My eQuals.

  • Current students and recent graduates who still have access to MySC, can request this via My Student Centre. Online payment is also required. Refer to our step-by-step guidelines for assistance.
  • Federation graduates (alumni) can request an academic transcript via My Alumni. Refer to our step-by-step guidelines for assistance.
  • If you previously studied at Federation, but are not an alumnus of the university and no longer have access to your MySC account, please contact Student HQ for assistance using this form. All other students must use the online form process in My Student Centre.

When your documents have been uploaded you will receive an email from My eQuals giving you instructions to register and validate your personal access. For current students, this will be sent to your ‘personal email address’ so please ensure this is correct in your MySC account.