Schedule of fees and charges (current & prior year)
You are a domestic student if you're an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian humanitarian visa holder. The tuition fees you pay will depend on whether you have a Commonwealth supported or a Full Fee-paying place. To find out more about fee types and places visit our understand your fees page.
Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)
A CSP is subsidised by the Australian Government and is available to eligible domestic students. To find out more about eligibility and how to calculate your student contribution amount visit our CSP page.
Full Fee-paying Place (FFP)
A domestic full fee-paying place is not subsidised by the Australian Government. Students enrolled in these places are required to pay the full cost of their course.
Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)
You are an international student if you are a temporary resident of Australia or a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand. To find out more visit our international fees page.
Vocational education and training (TAFE)
Your Vocational and education and training (VET) tuition fees will vary depending on the course and your eligibility for government subsidised training. Some courses may be free under the Victorian Government's Free TAFE for Priority Courses initiative.
Tuition fee are calculated by multiplying the total enrolled hours by the hourly rate for the relevant course. For further information please view the TAFE Indicative Fees, which includes both government-subsidised and full-fee paying rates and material fees.
Previous year fees
- 2022 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2021 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2021 TAFE Indicative Fees (pdf, 350kb)
- 2020 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2020 TAFE Indicative Fees (pdf, 700kb)
- 2019 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2019 TAFE Indicative Fees (pdf, 743kb)
- 2018 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2018 TAFE Indicative Fees (pdf, 613kb)
- 2017 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2016 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2015 Higher Education fees schedules
- 2014 Higher Education fees schedules