Schedule of fees and charges (current & prior year)

Higher education

Domestic students

You are a domestic student if you're an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident, a New Zealand citizen, or an Australian humanitarian visa holder. The tuition fees you pay will depend on whether you have a Commonwealth supported or a Full Fee-paying place. To find out more about fee types and places visit our understand your fees page.

Commonwealth Supported Place (CSP)

A CSP is subsidised by the Australian Government and is available to eligible domestic students. To find out more about eligibility and how to calculate your student contribution amount visit our CSP page.

2023 subject information

Full Fee-paying Place (FFP)

A domestic full fee-paying place is not subsidised by the Australian Government. Students enrolled in these places are required to pay the full cost of their course.

2023 Postgraduate Tuition Fee schedule (PDF, 163.23 KB)

2023 Undergraduate Tuition Fee schedule (PDF, 168.11 KB)

Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF)

2023 Student Services and Amenities Fee schedule (asset_summary_590953%)

International students

You are an international student if you are a temporary resident of Australia or a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand. To find out more visit our international fees page.

Vocational education and training (TAFE)

Domestic students

Your Vocational and education and training (VET) tuition fees will vary depending on the course and your eligibility for government subsidised training. Some courses may be free under the Victorian Government's Free TAFE for Priority Courses initiative.

Tuition fee are calculated by multiplying the total enrolled hours by the hourly rate for the relevant course. For further information please view the TAFE Indicative Fees, which includes both government-subsidised and full-fee paying rates and material fees.

Previous year fees