How to use my Student Centre (mySC)

my Student Centre (mySC) is an online system which allows you to manage your administrative needs whilst studying at Federation University Australia (FedUni).

mySC - in system support

If you need assistance using my Student Centre, just click the 'support' tile when logged in to mySC, or browse our 'in-system' support' link.

Ask FedUni

If the answer to your enquiry is not above you can submit an enquiry online.

Current students can log in so you don't need to include information we already know about you.

If you have any system issues (eg logging on) please log a job with the Service Desk or call 1800 333 864.