Critical incident 20/10/21
Berwick campus to reopen on Friday 22 Oct for permitted activity. Click here for more information.

Applying for an official academic transcript - alumni

An academic transcript is a complete record of all of your study at the University. Graduates will receive a free copy of their transcript when they graduate. If you need an academic transcript at any other time, or would like extra copies of your transcript, this can be requested electronically.

Refer to our step by step guidelines (pdf, 540kb) for assistance.

Federation alumni can request an academic transcript via My Alumni.