My School

So much of your time at uni is spent studying, but how much do you know really about your School? The links below will take you to your School pages.

Contact your School

If you have issues or questions about your course, we recommend you speak to your teacher/course coordinator in the first instance.

Our uni has amazing support staff, so if you have course-related questions, including enrolments, special consideration, leave of studies and program planning, contact Student HQ, or visit them on your campus:

Phone: 1800 333 864 Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm Online: Ask Fed

Mt Helen: T Building, Ground floor

Berwick: Building 930, Ground floor

Gippsland: Building 1S Room 203

SMB: D Building

Camp Street: C Building