Accepting your offer
How to accept your offer
- Refer to the 'Accepting Your Offer' pack (which has been attached in the email with your offer letter) for information on accepting your offer, and other arrangements to consider.
- Refer to the 'Conditions' section on your 'International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement' to make sure you have met all the conditions of your offer (if any). You must meet all conditions on your offer before you can accept it.
- To meet the conditions on your Offer, please upload all the required documents online via the StudyLink Student Application Portal.
- Complete the 'International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement', including signing section 14 (Student Declaration).
- Upload all pages of the completed ' International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement' online via the StudyLink Student Application Portal.
Payment of fees
If you are required to undergo pre-visa screening, your payment must be made immediately after you receive approval.
You will need to make an upfront fee deposit payment to Federation University to accept your offer. Follow the fee payment details which are provided on your international student offer and acceptance agreement to pay for your first semester with Federation University.
You must accept your letter of offer online via the StudyLink Student Application Portal before, or at the same time, that you make your fee deposit payment.
Western Union GlobalPay
At Federation University we use WU GlobalPay for Students to make it easier for you to pay your international tuition fees. You can pay from your bank account with a telegraphic transfer or use a credit card.
A step-by-step guide to assist you with how to make your payment is available here (PDF, 537 KB).
You may also like to watch the following video for more information about how to pay your international tuition fees WU GlobalPay for Students - video.
You can also click the links below to watch a video with information for INR (India) or RMB (China) payments.
- WU GlobalPay for Students video - Indian students (English)
- WU GlobalPay for Students video - Chinese students (English)
- WU GlobalPay for Students video - Chinese students (Mandarin)
Making a payment
When you accept your offer in the Federation University Student Studylink Application portal, you will be directed to WU GlobalPay for Students where you can finalise your payment.
It's a easy, fast and affordable option to make tuition fee payments online, in-person or by bank transfer. You can choose from a wide selection of payment methods that are popular in your home country. Every country has different banking regulations which will determine the available currencies. Payments are generally processed in 2 to 5 business days.
Confirmation of enrolment
Your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) letter will be issued when you have met all conditions on your International Student Offer and Acceptance Agreement, and Federation University Australia confirms your payment has been received. You will need the CoE when applying to the Australian diplomatic post for a student visa.