Submit your application

Who should apply through VTAC?

If you are currently completing your secondary schooling in Victoria you should apply through VTAC.

Who should apply through an agent?

Federation's agents have been through a process to ensure they have the interests of you, the student, as their primary focus. They can help with all stages of the application process, from preparing and submitting your application right through to applying for a visa.

If you could use some help with applying, you can search our Agent network for a Federation agent close to you.

If you are applying from Nepal, India or Pakistan, you must apply through a Federation Agent. Direct applications from these countries will not be processed.

Who should apply directly?

If you're confident you've got everything under control, you're welcome to apply directly to Federation University. All the information you'll need is on our Direct applications page.

Want to study at a partner provider?

The above information is for Federation University's Ballarat, Berwick and Gippsland campuses, as well as online distance learning. Students who want to study at one of Federation's Onshore partner providers should contact them directly; each Partner handles their own admissions.