Timetables and room bookings
Timetabling is part of the University Registrar's Directorate and is responsible for allocating available resources for classes and casual bookings at the Federation University campuses - Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and Wimmera.
The timetabling policy can be found at the following link: Timetabling Policy
2020 Web room booking system (Meeting rooms only)
- The web room booking system should not be used for timetabled classes, please contact timetabling if you need to amend a timetabled class
- Only meeting rooms can be booked via the 2020 rooms booking system at this stage due to TAFE timetabling
- Some Berwick locations are unavailable due to maintenance , contact Timetabling if you require further details
- Mt Helen will have limited access from 6th to 12th of January 2020, due to the Road Nationals. If you require a space during this time please contact timetabling directly. Further information on the Road Nationals is available from their website www.roadnationals.org.au
For assistance with generating web timetables please view our web room booking instructions (pdf, 740kb)
- Some Berwick locations are unavailable due to maintenance, please contact Timetabling if you need further information.
For assistance with generating web timetables please view our web timetable instructions (pdf, 740kb)
Individual staff 2019 timetables can be viewed in My Timetable and downloaded to Outlook
For assistance with using My Timetable please view our 'My Timetable' instructions (pdf, 231kb)
Individual student timetables can be viewed in my Student Centre
Select a link below to view room resources, our campuses or Melbourne venue information.
Higher education timetable resources can be found below:
The 2020 timetable has now been published and is open for student enrolments. Further changes will only be accepted with approval from the School Dean and DVC team.
To view the timetable please login to the 2020 Web Timetables
2020 Timetable Data Collector - Staff unavailability - Closed
Timetable Data Collector is now closed for teaching staff to enter their unavailability for 2020 (all year). If you need to change your submitted 2020 unavailability please completed a Staff availability form (docx, 72kb) and forward to your relevant Deputy Dean for approval and subsequent submission to the Timetabling Team.
Staff Workload Planner
Staff workload information is now amended online. For further information please view the Workload planning webpage.
TAFE timetable resources can be found below:
Staff queries regarding general timetabling, casual room bookings, guidelines/procedures, publication dates and deadlines should be directed to timetabling staff via email email@example.com or call 03 5327 8084.
For all student queries including timetables call 1800 333 864.