Short courses. Big impact.
They say good things come in small packages, and that can certainly be said for our short courses. With an impressive range and manageable commitment, these short courses can have a profound impact on the lives of those who take the time.
At Federation University, we understand ambition – we also understand that things don’t always go as planned. Our short courses are designed to address areas of the workforce with skills shortages while providing a convenient, affordable and accessible way to do so.
Students will receive formal recognition on completion of a Federation University short course and will be eligible for credit if they wish to pursue study in a relevant degree program.
Whether it be in a new career, upskilling, following your passion or getting a taste of University life, develop the skills you need to thrive in 2021.
Explore short courses
- Undergraduate Certificate in Creative and Professional Writing
- Undergraduate Certificate in Education Studies
- Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology
- Undergraduate Certificate in Sport, Physical and Outdoor Education
- Undergraduate Certificate in Vocational Education and Training
- Graduate Certificate in Brewing
- Graduate Certificate in Community Energy and Micro-grid
- Graduate Certificate in Health (Workplace Health and Safety)
- Graduate Certificate in Maintenance Management
- Graduate Certificate in Professional Accounting
- Graduate Certificate in Public Health
- Graduate Certificate in Reliability Engineering
A range of TAFE short courses are also available here.
No short courses that match your ambition? View our full range of online degrees.
Fees and other costs
Please visit our fees website for course fee information.
Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) apply to all students (including online) and will be charged pro rata to students undertaking short courses.
Have a question?
Book a one-on-one consultation with our Future Students team today.