Career Accelerate Program
The Career Accelerate Program (CAP), is a professional development program that assists students in developing employability skills. CAP is available to all FedUni students and is a compulsory component of the Industry Placement Program.
CAP encompasses topics such as:
- Understanding yourself and others as professionals.
- Values exploration and skills assessment.
- Workplace rights and responsibilities.
- Career assessment and development.
- Cover letter, resume and LinkedIn.
For more information please contact the Student Development and Employability team on 53279910 or email firstname.lastname@example.org