Student Senate nominations
Nominate now for 2019!
A vacancy exists on the Student Senate for a number of student representative positions for the term of 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019.
Round 3 Nominations: Open 9am Monday 11 March until 3pm Thursday 21 March 2019
Elections (if required): 9am Monday 25 March until 3pm Friday 29 March 2019
Notice of Nominations and Elections (pdf, 60kb)
Round 3 nomination form 2019 (pdf, 60kb) FORM AVAILABLE 9am Monday 11 March
Please submit your nomination form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Student Representative
- Camp St Campus Performing Arts Student Representative
- Camp St Campus Visual Arts Student Representative
- Distance Education/Online Representive
- FedCollege Student Representative
- Mt Helen Campus HE Student Representative
- Mt Helen Campus TAFE Student Representative
- SMB Campus Student Representative
- Western Campuses TAFE Student Representative
Students nominated should ensure they are eligible to nominate to the specific role (details can be found in the individual position descriptions above) and must be:
- studying at a time fraction of 0.5 or more
- not be employed by the University at a time fraction of 0.5 or more
- 18 years or over (with the exception of Federation College and VCAL students)
- not currently serving a custodial sentence
- not have served on the Senate for two consecutive terms previously.