TAFE direct debit payment plan
We have partnered with FACTS Management to offer direct debit payment plans for TAFE students. This will allow you to apply for a direct debit payment plan to easily manage the payment of your fees throughout the calendar year.
The FACTS self-management platform offers the freedom and flexibility to:
- view your direct debit payment instalments
- update your financial details
- make additional payments towards your instalments
- delay a scheduled instalment up to 5 days - maximum of 3 delays per year
- nominate authorised parties to make payments (ie, parent/guardian)
- view communications that have been sent
Who can apply?
If you are studying a certificate I – IV or VCAL and have tuition fees and/or material fees you are eligible for a direct debit payment plan.
If you are studying a diploma or advanced diploma you can apply for a direct debit payment plan for any material fee charges associated with your course, however you are unable to apply for a direct debit payment plan for your tuition fees. Your tuition fees are due throughout the year based on your individual unit (subject) census dates (due dates).
Direct debit payment plans are only available for current year fees.
How to apply
Applications for 2022 are now open.
You can apply through your my Student Centre
- Log in to your my Student Centre using your Student ID
- Click on the Campus Finance tile
- Select the Payment Plan button
- You will be redirected to the FACTS website to sign up and apply.
Instalments and payments
The 2022 direct debit payment plan will consist of instalments due on the 5th of every month until December 2022. Your balance will be broken up into each instalment equally. However, you have the option to make extra payments at any time.
Cost of a direct debit payment plan
The below charges are managed and taken by FACTS Management.
- No signup costs for a 2022 direct debit payment plan. Please note that future year direct debit payment plans will have a $25.00 administrative signup fee.
- $33.00 returned-payment fee for dishonoured payment
Student Finance will be assisting any student who would like to apply for a direct debit payment plan. Come and see us at the following locations
- Tuesday 23 and Wednesday 24 August – TAFE SMB HQ from 11am till 3pm
- Thursday 25 and Friday 26 August – InfoPoint Mt Helen Library from 11am till 3pm
You can also reach out for help by registering your contact details and a Student Finance staff member will be in contact to assist you.