|Status||Opening date||Closing date|
|Closed||18 January 2021||18 December 2021|
This grant provides Federation students experiencing financial disadvantage an opportunity to access professional and personal development opportunities. The activity / event may be a requirement of the course; be offered at or be external to the university. The student may be a participant or the organiser of the activity event.
Students need to demonstrate that the activity / event will develop one or more of the following areas;
- improved academic and/or professional experience
- enhanced core employability skills (eg: professional memberships, networking events)
- personal development linked to academic/employability outcomes (leadership attributes)
Up to $1000 (dependent on individual circumstances and the level of leadership development)
- Must be a full-time higher education undergraduate student studying on a Federation campus
- Not receiving funding from any other source for the activity
- Open to domestic students only
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship and or social disadvantage
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Australian resident
- Holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
Application will be made available on 18 January 2021 when the grant opens.
You can also contact our friendly staff online via the enquiry portal or on 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864).
Need answers fast? You can find our most common questions and a range of other advice and information at Ask Fed.