Timetables and room bookings
Timetabling is part of the University Registrar's Directorate and is responsible for allocating available resources for classes and casual bookings at the Federation University campuses - Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and Wimmera.
The timetabling policy can be found at the following link: Timetabling Policy
- The web room booking system should not be used for timetabled classes, please contact timetabling if you need to amend a timetabled class
- Locations will be limited at Mt Helen, SMB, Gillies St, Mt Rowan, Camp St and Wimmera campuses due to delays in TAFE timetable publication. If you require a location at these campuses not available on the Web Room Booking system please contact Timetabling.
- Some Berwick locations are unavailable due to maintenance , contact Timetabling if you require further details
- Mt Helen will have limited access from 2 to 6 January 2019, due to the Road Nationals. If you require a space during this time please contact timetabling directly. Further information on the Road Nationals is available from their website www.roadnationals.org.au
For assistance with generating web timetables please view our web room booking instructions (pdf, 740kb)
- Some Berwick locations are unavailable due to maintenance, please contact Timetabling if you need further information.
For assistance with generating web timetables please view our web timetable instructions (pdf, 740kb)
Individual staff timetables can be viewed in My Timetable and downloaded to Outlook
For assistance with using My Timetable please view our 'My Timetable' instructions (pdf, 231kb)
Individual student timetables can be viewed in my Student Centre
Select a link below to view room resources, our campuses or Melbourne venue information.
Higher education timetable resources can be found below:
2020 DRAFT Timetable
The DRAFT timetable has been scheduled and is now open for review until close of business Friday, 20th September 2019.
To view the timetable please login to the 2020 Web timetables.
This is the last opportunity to make changes before the final timetable information is uploaded to my Student Centre to create classes for enrolment. After Friday September 20th, no further changes will be accepted without approval from the School Dean and the DVC team.
Timetabling staff are available for the review period, if you would like to meet with them to discuss timetable matters please make an appointment.
2020 Timetable Data Collector - Staff unavailability - Closed
Timetable Data Collector is now closed for teaching staff to enter their unavailability for 2020 (all year). If you need to change your submitted 2020 unavailability, please complete a Staff availability form (docx,72kb) and forward to your relevant Deputy Dean for approval and subsequent submission to the Timetabling team.
Staff Workload Planner
Staff workload information is now amended online. For further information please view Workload planning webpage.
TAFE timetable resources can be found below:
Staff queries regarding general timetabling, casual room bookings, guidelines/procedures, publication dates and deadlines should be directed to timetabling staff via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 5327 8084.
For all student queries including timetables call 1800 333 864.