Timetables and room bookings
Timetabling is part of the University Registrar's Directorate and is responsible for allocating available resources for classes and casual bookings at the Federation University Australia campuses - Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and Wimmera.
The timetabling policy can be found at the following link: Timetabling Policy
- The web room booking system should not be used for timetabled classes, please contact timetabling if you need to amend a timetabled class
- Locations will be limited at Mt Helen, SMB, Gillies St, Mt Rowan, Camp St and Horsham campuses due to delays in TAFE timetable publication. If you require a location at these campuses not available on the Web Room Booking system please contact timetabling.
- Some Berwick locations are unavailable due to maintenance , contact Timetabling if you require further details
- Mt Helen will have limited access from the 2nd to the 6th of January 2019, due to the Road Nationals. If you require a space during this time please contact timetabling directly. Further information on the Road Nationals is available from their website www.roadnationals.org.au
For assistance with generating web timetables please view our web room booking instructions (pdf, 740kb)
- Some Berwick locations are unavailable due to maintenance, please contact Timetabling if you need further information.
For assistance with generating web timetables please view our web timetable instructions (pdf, 740kb)
Individual staff timetables can be viewed in My Timetable and downloaded to Outlook
For assistance with using My Timetable please view our 'My Timetable' instructions (pdf, 231kb)
Individual student timetables can be viewed in my Student Centre
Select a link below to view room resources, our campuses or Melbourne venue information.
Higher Education timetable resources can be found below:
2019 Timetable Data Collection
The 2019 timetable has now been completed.
For the 2019 staff availability forms please refer to Staff availability (docx, 59kb)
Timetabler Activity Adjustor
Timetabling Activity Adjustor is not currently available. Staff workload information is now amended in the Staff Workload Planner application. For further information please view: https://federation.edu.au/about-us/facilities-and-services/workload-planning
TAFE timetable resources can be found below:
Queries regarding general timetabling, casual room bookings, guidelines/procedures, publication dates and deadlines should be directed to timetabling staff via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 03 5327 8084.