Actioning your offer online
Congratulations and welcome to Federation University.
To action your offer you must choose one of the below:
If you are planning to defer or decline, please see our Deferring or declining your offer page for further information.
Accepting, deferring or declining your FedUni offer is done via our online student management system - my Student Centre (mySC).
Before logging in to my Student Centre for the first time you must set a password.To set your password:
- Find your username. This is the Student ID number included in your offer letter.
- Visit the Password self-service and follow the prompts.
If you have difficulties logging in, please contact our Service Desk.
Click on the 'Accept my offer' tile at the bottom of your my Student Centre home page, and select your preferred option.
Note: TAFE program offers do not include the option to defer.
For step-by-step instructions on how to enrol please go to our Enrol - New students web page.
Get yourself started as a new Federation University student:
- apply for scholarships
- find out about student ID cards
- join clubs and sporting groups
- prepare for study with FedReady
- get info on orientation activities
- find out about support and services for students
- check out our ‘Ask FedUni’ knowledge base for the answers to common questions including booklists, mentors, accommodation and much more