Corporate Communications and Government Relations
Corporate Communications and Government Relations provides a clear and consistent approach to communications and events for Federation University Australia.
Our responsibilities include communication strategy, media engagement, digital newsroom, internal communications, event advice and hallmark events, issues management, advice on government engagement and relations, preparation of the Annual Report and collaboration on social media, video production and corporate publications.
We are a small but effective team of communications and events professionals with extensive experience across government, media, the university sector and business.
Do you have a story to tell or news to share? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Corporate Communications supports the university in creating engaging communications across a range of channels.
- Comprehensive communication planning for external and internal channels
- Media engagement including pitches and opinion pieces
- Digital newsroom including long-form articles and deep dives into our research capability and topical opinion pieces from our leading academics
- Crisis and issues management including COVID-19 response and critical incident communications
- Advice on government relations including Federation's response to key issues and opportunities
- Talking points and speeches for media and events
- Internal communication including support to leadership on operational and strategic communications
- Coordination of Vice-Chancellor's Staff Forums
- Events advice including delivery of hallmark events, media events, and working with business areas and external stakeholders on event logistics and protocols
- Preparation of the Federation University Annual Report
- Collaboration on social media, video production and corporate publications.