Learning and Teaching Showcase 2019
The 2019 Learning and Teaching Showcase is being hosted at the Berwick Campus. This event is an exciting opportunity for staff to inspire each other and share innovative practices in learning and teaching.
The theme for the 2019 Showcase is: Impact, efficiency, sustainability for Learning and Teaching.
Date: Thursday 7th November 2019
Location: Berwick Campus
The aims of the Showcase are to
- Highlight innovative approaches to Learning and Teaching being employed by staff within the University.
- Display emerging technologies to enhance student learning and improve efficiency and sustainability in the BOLD Learning space.
- Promote communities of practice by providing a forum for staff to meet and engage with colleagues from other Schools and disciplines.
Staff are invited to submit an expression of interest to present.
- Applications to Present due by: 7th August 2019
- Successful Candidates notified by: 7th September 2019
- Presentations will be 10 to 12 minutes
- To submit an application, please complete the online application to present form
- For further information please contact: Emma Gould (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Brett Shuttleworth (email@example.com)