Learning and Teaching Showcase 2019
The 2019 Learning and Teaching Showcase is being hosted at the Berwick Campus. This event is an exciting opportunity for staff to inspire each other and share innovative practices in learning and teaching.
The theme for the 2019 Showcase is: Impact, efficiency, sustainability for Learning and Teaching.
Date: Thursday 7th November 2019 from 9:15am to 3:00pm
Location: LIVE at Berwick Campus
The aims of the Showcase are to
- Highlight innovative approaches to Learning and Teaching being employed by staff within the University.
- Display emerging technologies to enhance student learning and improve efficiency and sustainability in the BOLD Learning space.
- Promote communities of practice by providing a forum for staff to meet and engage with colleagues from other Schools and disciplines.
The Learning and Teaching Showcase includes:
- Six presentations exhibiting diverse and novel approaches to learning and teaching across various disciplines
- Presentation of the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Teaching Excellence
- Breakout-Sessions featuring a range of Professional Development Opportunities
- Student Panel – ask how students engage with and approach their studies at FedUni
Be part of the excitement – check out the L&T Showcase Moodle Shell:
- Enrol yourself in the Moodle Shell to be kept informed and to receive information about the presenters
- Register to secure your space (please register attendance for each component of the Showcase)
For further information or queries, please contact CLIPP: firstname.lastname@example.org