Learning and Teaching Showcase 2019
The 2019 Learning and Teaching Showcase was hosted on Thursday 7 November 2019 and theme was: Impact, efficiency, sustainability for learning and teaching.
The aims of the Showcase were to
- Highlight innovative approaches to learning and teaching being employed by staff within the University.
- Display emerging technologies to enhance student learning and improve efficiency and sustainability in the BOLD Learning space.
- Promote communities of practice by providing a forum for staff to meet and engage with colleagues from other Schools and disciplines.
The Learning and Teaching Showcase includes:
Six presentations exhibiting diverse and novel approaches to learning and teaching across various disciplines:
- Dr. Damian Morgan
- Dr. Kathy Swinkels
- Dr. Ainsley James
- Dr. David Bean
- Dr. David Waldron and Peggy Hsu
- Evan Dekker
- Presentation of the Vice-Chancellor’s Awards for Teaching Excellence
- Breakout sessions featuring a range of professional development opportunities
- Student panel – ask how students engage with and approach their studies at Federation University