Digital production services
Working with our Digital Production team is like having a full digital creative team by your side. We provide high-quality digital design and video production support primarily for learning and teaching – more specifically – servicing academic and professional staff who engage directly with our students.
The Centre for Teaching Innovation and Quality (CTIQ) have a Digital Production team which can assist staff to renew and enhance course material, produce high-end diagrams, videos or animations, and even shoot and edit promotional videos seen by external audiences*. Scoping and project planning is a joint venture, and our staff will take care of the shoot for you using professional studio and production equipment. We will also provide you with technical expertise and editorial advice throughout post production stage.
Graphic design (for web or print)
- Custom designed H5P Diagrams
- Flowcharts and learning objects
- Moodle graphics and e-flyers
- Instructional booklets to support course content
- Flyers, postcards and posters
Video and animation production
- Pre-production assistance: Pre-production planning; hiring actors, location scouting, props, film scheduling, set dressing, and more.
- Skills series instructional videos (youtube, 2:47min)
- Educational short films (youtube, 11:10min)
- Digital dilemmas / mixed media narratives:
- Animation and visual FX (youtube, 2:19)
- Promotional/Marketing* (limited capacity) (youtube, 2:59min)
- Audio production
How to request our services
- Feel free to contact Jaimee Westin (Graphic Design) or Eammon Jones (Video / Audio) to discuss your idea
- Download, read and complete the Service Agreement / Client Brief (pdf, 1.4mb)
- Attach the brief to a Service Desk job ('Bold Learning Content Development' queue) or email the document to email@example.com
- The team will be in touch within 3 days to discuss your request.
We look forward to working with you.
(*) The Digital Production team is capable of creating external audience marketing material, however as our primary focus is learning and teaching, we may have limited capacity to undertake such projects. Requests for all work should must be accompanied by a detailed brief in order to determine capacity and timelines. We can provide advice on additional resourcing (staff and/or equipment) in order to cater for these requests. Due to staffing limitations, scoping documents and all required materials (images, audio, canned footage) must be gathered during the pre-production stage and prior to the commencement of any further work.