Learning and Teaching Showcase 2021
The 2021 Federation University Learning and Teaching Showcase will be held virtually and is a fantastic opportunity for staff to inspire each other and share innovative practices in learning and teaching. This year's theme is: Designing for Inclusion and Diversity in Learning and Teaching
- Date: Thursday 4 November 2021
- Time: 10.00 am to 12.30 pm (Morning Session) and 1.30 pm to 4.00 pm (Afternoon session)
- The 2021 L&T Showcase Moodle site (self-enrolment required)
Express your interest in presenting
NOTE: Application to present deadline extended
We would like to invite all higher education or TAFE staff to submit an expression of interest to present at this year’s Showcase.
- Expressions of Interest close on Thursday 8th July 2021
- Information about submitting an expression of interest is available from the 2021 L&T Showcase Moodle site (See the Expression of Interest section).
Have your say on the format of the 2021 Showcase
This year the organising committee are seeking feedback and suggestions from staff as to what they would most like to see as part of the event. We encourage staff to complete a brief questionnaire to have your say on the format of the 2021 Learning and Teaching Showcase
Be part of the excitement – stay informed – check out the L&T Showcase Moodle site. Keep up to date with L&T Showcase news, e.g., presentation schedule, attendance information etc.
For further information or queries, please contact CTIQ on: firstname.lastname@example.org