These guidelines are an important communication to help direct all our marketing and communications to deliver a single, recognisable and concise message.
FedUni Brand Standards Guidelines (October 2018) has eight sections:
- FedUni Brand Book Section One (pdf 1.39mb)
Contents, introduction and logo standards
- FedUni Brand Book Section Two (pdf, 4.18mb)
- FedUni Brand Book Section Three (pdf, 1.44mb)
- FedUni Brand Book Section Four (pdf, 10.9mb)
- FedUni Brand Book Section Five and Six (pdf, 3.89mb)
University centres, commercial entities and partner institution guidelines
- FedUni Brand Book Section Seven and Eight (pdf, 2.01mb)
Digital communication, specialist items and useful contacts
FedUni Digital Style Guide
We have produced this guide to ensure consistency of style across all Federation University Australia digital content.
- Request a copy of the Federation University Australia logo
- Download the University logo guidelines (PDF, 327kb)
Please remember, your work email signature is a reflection of the University. Our corporate message needs to be kept consistent and should match our University-wide branding, not those of individual areas.
- Download the email signature logo (GIF, 6.43kb)
(This logo is to be used with your electronic email signature only)
- Download the social media icons (GIF, 4kb)
(These logos are to be used with your electronic email signature only)
Include the following hyperlink to the social media icons
- Download the University email signature guidelines (pdf, 960kb)