Finance systems: Access and information
myFinance incorporates the following modules:
- eProcurement / Purchasing
- Accounts Payable
- Billing and Accounts Receivable
- Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Cash Management.
Obtain access to myFinance
- Complete the online Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form.
- Your application will be assessed and, depending upon what access you require and your role, there will be either one or two prerequisite training modules to be completed before access is given.
- Your training will be managed by both Financial Services and ITS Training and you will be emailed the relevant training links as they are required.
- Upon successful completion of your prerequisite training, you will be notified when your access has been generated.
Update your existing myFinance access
If you have changed roles and still require myFinance access, or if you have changed your name, please let us know:
- Complete the Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form and complete the relevant sections to be amended/updated
ChartField creation and amendments
- Download and complete the Project Master Data Request form (pdf, 157kb).
- Submit your form by logging a support request via the Service Desk Portal
MagiQ is a multifunctional budgeting, analysis and reporting tool providing real time, instant information to all users. Reporting is available across financial data (current year and previous five years, updated daily) and higher education student data (updated weekly).
Obtain access to MagiQ
- Complete the Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form. An IT Training and Development Officer will contact you to arrange installation of MagiQ, and arrange the appropriate training.
Obtain access to SAP Concur
- When staff commence with the University, they are profiled in Concur automatically after their first pay cycle.
- If interim access is required then complete the online Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form.
Update your existing SAP Concur access
If you are commencing in the role of an approver in SAP Concur, please request this update to your profile via the Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form.