Finance systems: Access and information
myFinance incorporates the following modules: eProcurement / Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Billing and Accounts Receivable, Asset Management, General Ledger, and Cash Management.
Obtain access to myFinance
- Complete the pre-requisite online training program Introduction to myFinance on Moodle. Send us an email to get started.
- Complete the Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form. An IT Training and Development Officer will contact you to arrange the appropriate training.
Update your existing myFinance access
If you have commenced in a new position, or you have changed your name, please let us know:
- Complete the Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form and complete the relevant sections to be amended/updated.
ChartField creation and amendments
- Download and complete the Project Master Data Request form (pdf, 157kb).
- Submit your form by logging a support request via the Service Desk Portal
MagiQ is a multifunctional budgeting, analysis and reporting tool providing real time, instant information to all users. Reporting is available across financial data (current year and previous five years, updated daily) and higher education student data (updated weekly).
Apply for access to MagiQ
- Complete the Finance Systems Access/Amendment Form. An IT Training and Development Officer will contact you to arrange installation of MagiQ, and arrange the appropriate training.