Payment for goods and services that have been purchased overseas (using foreign currency) are processed by Accounts Payable on a weekly basis, with payments being released on Fridays.
The preferred method of payment is via telegraphic transfer, however invoices may be paid via bank draft if requested.
To request an overseas payment
Please provide the following information to Finance:
- Original (or copy) invoice
- Approval by authorised signatory with appropriate level of Financial Delegation
- Account codes (Account + Department OR Project)
- Bank name and address
- Bank account details
- All countries require a SWIFT code
- European accounts require SWIFT code + IBAN (International Bank Account Number)
- Indian accounts require SWIFT code + IFSC (Indian Financial System Code)
- Amount to be paid. Note: please do not attempt to convert to $AUD; simply provide the amount in the currency that appears on the invoice.
For enquiries relating to overseas payments, please contact:
Raelene Mathews, Manager, Financial Services
Phone: 03 5327 6241 or email: email@example.com