Works and maintenance management system (Pulse)

Requests for maintenance may be lodged electronically via the online works and maintenance management system, Pulse, by your school/section representative. Only registered users of the system may lodge a request and they will act as the contact person for any follow-up communication with Property and Infrastructure. Requests can range from changing a flickering light to furniture relocations.

Eastern campuses (Gippsland and Berwick)

Western campuses (all others)