The Federal Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 requires that Federation University (as an employer with over 100 employees) to report annually to the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (WGEA). The University is required to report against a set of six gender equality indicators:
- gender composition of the workforce
- gender composition of governing bodies
- equal remuneration between women and men
- flexible working arrangements
- consultation with employees about gender equality
- any other matters specified by the Minister, including sex-based harassment and discrimination
Find out more about WGEA and the Workplace Gender Equality Act at the WGEA website.