The Marketing Team can assist you with activities aimed at generating awareness of the University and its offerings.
Key responsibilities for the Marketing team include:
- Marketing campaigns/program advertising
- Targeted recruitment events (e.g. Careers expos and TIS events)
- On campus events (e.g. Open Day, Discovery Day, Experience Day, Information Day)
- Secondary school activities (e.g. Campus tours, school visits)
- Internal publications (e.g. Online and print Course Guides, flyers and posters)
- External publications (e.g. VTAC and ACIR publications)
- Promotional items (e.g. merchandise for student recruitment activities)
- Liaison with careers advisors networks and secondary schools
- Brand management (see below)
Requests for marketing support should be directed to email@example.com
The Marketing team is also responsible for the management of overall Federation branding. We are currently compiling an updated brand library to support this. Visit the Brand Guidelines webpage for further information.
If you have a specific brand support question please log this via the Marketing portal.