Read through your work with a critical eye, checking each of these elements:
- Will the audience care about this message?
- Is the call to action up front?
- Are the main points ordered logically?
- Is the subject line clear and interesting?
- Can you cut out unnecessary words or phrases?
- Can you replace a complex word with a simpler one?
- Are there any mistakes in the grammar, punctuation or spelling?
- Have you repeated any information unnecessarily?
|!||One in seven students think our communications are too long.|
Less than five per cent think they are too short