Week 2: Getting organised
Focuses on time management and students ensuring they understand study requirements, as well as when they can contact lecturers/tutors
Staff action checklist
- Advertise appointment times/availability
- Advertise best contact method. What form of communication to most readily respond to?
- Spend a small portion of lectures/tutorials covering key requirements for study and assessments.
- Respond to emails within 24 hours
- Encourage students to communicate with you re: any special consideration application.
- Be on time to lectures/tutorials
- Ensure your lectures/tutorials are finished at or before 20 past the hour (11.20)
- Remind staff to consider using LSA or Library staff to deliver referencing workshop prior to written assignments