Student grant information
You must be:
- Enrolled in an award program at a FedUni campus
- Over 18 years of age
- Able to demonstrate the ability to finance your study in the future
- Able to demonstrate financial hardship.
How to apply
- Make an appointment with the Student Financial Support Officer by contacting Student Support.
- Download the Student Grant application form (pdf, 92.9kb).
- Provide supporting documents: bank statements for the previous two months, payslips and a statement from Centrelink, plus any outstanding bills.
Please bring your supporting documents and allow up to one hour for your appointment.
Please refer to the Student Financial Assistance Policy (pdf, 115kb) and Student Financial Assistance Procedure (pdf, 162kb) for more information.