Build your career skills
The Career Accelerate Program (CAP) is a professional development program that assists students in developing employability skills. It is a program that is available to all FedUni students and is a compulsory requirement to be eligible for an IPP placement.
CAP encompasses topics such as:
- Understanding yourself and others as professionals.
- Values exploration and skills assessment.
- Workplace rights and responsibilities.
- Career assessment and development of an action plan.
- Cover letter, resume and LinkedIn workshops.
For more information please contact the Student Development and Employability team on 5327 9910 or email email@example.com
Not sure about CAP? Try this range of activities, ideas and support available for students to help build career skills:
- Check out our upcoming workshops and webinars in the Edge.
- Consider joining a University club or society, or the Student Senate.
- Explore international experience options: study abroad, an exchange or the New Colombo Plan.
- Explore options for on-campus jobs like Mentoring, PASS Leader, Academic Leader, or Residential Advisor.
- Find a job right now on the Edge.
- Speak to one of our careers counsellors, find out more and book on the Edge.