Career Accelerate Program (CAP)
The Career Accelerate Program (CAP) is a FREE, fully online, self-paced Moodle course that provides you with the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge to gain a placement or employment.
You can take the whole program or pick and choose the topics you want when you need them.
CAP topics include:
- Writing job applications - cover letter, resumes, key selection criteria.
- Improving job interview performance.
- Developing your unique personal brand and networking.
- Understanding workplace culture and appropriate business communication.
- Researching career and industry options for your course.
- Understanding workplace rights and responsibilities.
For more information or if you have difficulties self-enrolling, please contact the careers and Employability team via email: email@example.com.