Speak with a careers and employability advisor
Thirty-minute confidential appointments are available for you to discuss a range of career issues including:
- What job do I actually want?
- Is this degree the right one for me?
- How do I get a job - search strategies?
- What do I need to do to make myself more likely to get a job?
- How do I write my cover letter, resume and key selection criteria?
- How do I answer interview questions well?
- What employers are hiring people in my degree area?
- What range of jobs can I get with this degree?
Please note: due to COVID all appointments will be held by phone or on Microsoft Teams.
Appointments with a career counsellor can be made by logging into Edge.
Find out about Edge and how to use it.