Student HQ provides support to future and current students, in person, online or over the phone. It is one central location on each campus where you can visit to get any assistance you need relating to your studies.
Student HQ will be your first point of contact. We will be able to assist you with the following activities:
- Course Finder
- Admission and how to apply - new programs and transferring between programs
- including subject selection
- changes to enrolment, adding and dropping
- issues or problems enrolling online
- Program planning
- Fees and other payments
- Special consideration - including general and deferred exams
- Timetable clashes
- Requests for leave from studies
- Graduating advice
- ID cards
- Academic transcripts
- Completion Letter pdf, 60kb)
For further information - Refer to Frequently Asked Questions (pdf, 54kb)
Student HQ locations
- Mt Helen: Ground Floor, Building T
Refer to Mt Helen Student HQ Flier and Locality Map (pdf, 230kb)
- SMB: Building D
Refer to SMB Student HQ Flier and Locality Map (pdf, 194kb).
- Camp Street: Building C, Level O.
Refer to Camp Street Student HQ Flier and Locality Map (pdf, 175kb).
- Churchill, Gippsland: – Temporarily students will continue to visit the two locations depending on which program you are studying:
- Science, health, IT and engineering – Building 2W, Room 242
- Arts, education, business and FAST – Building 1S Room 203
Refer to Churchill Campus Map (pdf, 405kb)
- Berwick: Building 903, Level 1
Berwick locality map to be available soon.
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm