Student HQ provides support to future and current students, in person, online or over the phone. It is one central location on each campus where you can visit to get any assistance you need relating to your studies.
Student HQ will be your first point of contact. We will be able to assist you with the following activities:
- Course Finder
- Admission and how to apply - new programs and transferring between programs
- including subject selection
- changes to enrolment, adding and dropping
- issues or problems enrolling online
- Program planning
- Fees and other payments
- Special consideration - including general and deferred exams
- Timetable clashes
- Requests for leave from studies
- Graduating advice
- ID cards
- Academic transcripts
- Completion Letter Request (pdf, 42kb)
For further information, Ask FedUni.
Student HQ locations
- Mt Helen: Ground Floor, Building T
Refer to Mt Helen Campus Map (pdf, 978kb)
- SMB: Building D
Refer to SMB Campus Map (pdf, 1.1mb)
- Camp Street: Building C, Level O.
Refer to Camp Street Campus Map (pdf, 306kb).
- Churchill, Gippsland: Building 1S Room 203
Refer to Gippsland Campus Map (pdf, 405kb)
- Berwick: Ground Floor, Building 930
Berwick Campus map to be available soon.
Phone: 1800 FED UNI (1800 333 864)
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm