|Status||Opening date||Closing date|
|Closed||March 2021||April 2021|
This grant provides FedUni students experiencing financial disadvantage an opportunity to own a laptop for study purposes.
HP laptop computer. Please note the computers are supplied by the University's preferred supplier. Computers cannot be given out until after census date (31 March and 31 August). However, students will be notified on the outcome of their application during August.
- Must be a full-time higher education undergraduate student studying at FedUni
- Have 12 or more months remaining of their studies
- Open to domestic students only
- Be able to demonstrate financial hardship and or social disadvantage
- Australian or New Zealand citizen
- Permanent Australian resident
- Holder of a Permanent Humanitarian Visa
How to apply
Step 1: Apply online
Step 2: Complete the Additional Information Form. (This form will be available when applications open in March 2021)
Scholarships, Bursaries and Grants
Phone: +613 5327 9340