Make an appointment
Crisis and Emergency Services should be used if you or someone you know is experiencing a crisis that cannot wait for an appointment.
Our University services remain open and available during the COVID-19 outbreak, but are transitioning fully to phone and online. All appointments with our counselling staff will continue as usual, however will be held primarily by phone.
Face-to-face appointments will be unavailable until further notice.
Reception is available between 9am and 4pm.
Telephone: (03) 5327 9470
* Please note emails should include your student id and phone number, days and times you are available. Be aware that there may be delays in responding to emails.
Your appointment will not proceed if this form is not received at least one working day before. If you have trouble completing or returning your form please contact reception.
If your appointment is face-to-face, you can find our offices in the following locations:
- Mount Helen campus - Health Centre, ground floor, building T North.
- Ballarat (SMB) campus - Student HQ, building D.
- Gippsland (Churchill) campus - Student Connect, building 3N.
- Berwick campus - building 901, room 103A.
*Please note there is no reception service at the Berwick or Ballarat (SMB) campuses.