Feedback and complaints

Please raise any concerns or suggestions by contacting us. If you're not satisfied with our response, you may lodge a complaint.

If you have a complaint about how your personal or health information has been handled you can contact the University’s Privacy Officer. You may also raise a complaint with the Health Complaints Commissioner.