LIM, Khee Seong
Master of Business Administration
Dell Computer Corporation
What are some of your career highlights?
- I could utilise my Japanese Language ability to talk business with my Japan counterpart
- Opportunity to deal with high level management and learn the way how they look at things differently from various angles.
Describe the most enjoyable and challenging aspects of your job:
- My current job provides me the flexibility of working independently. I gain a lot of trust from my direct manager. It's great to work with people that care about their company and doing a good job.
What are your strongest memories while you were studying at the University?
- Learning from the lecturer's rich experience.
- Turning point in life to view things in a more mature ways. Ability to develop conceptual, human and technical skills in viewing business. Know how to link interrelated factors that influencing business decision.
Do you have any advice about life after study to pass on to current students?
- Always start things ahead of time, don't rush things at last minutes.
- Get as much benefit as possible from every subject of the course, especially from the lecturer, learn their experience.
- What care the most is how much you benefit from the course, and not how good you score your result.