The Centre for University Partnerships (CUP) is responsible for the support of any University partnerships, where students, either domestic or international, are enrolled in University programs.
The Centre is also responsible for managing a range of services that focus on compliance, operational support for partners and Schools, liaison and reporting, such as ESOS, registration, PRISMS, appeals, plagiarism, credit, maintenance and monitoring of existing partner arrangements and initiating new partnerships both onshore and offshore.
The Centre for University Partnerships is responsible for:
- Administration management of students studying with partners;
- Leading the setting of annual strategic goals for partnerships;
- Measurement and reporting;
- Setting policy and procedure for delivery through partnerships;
- Monitoring the student support and facilities of partners; and,
- Governance of the partnerships through the International and Partners Committee and its sub-committees.