Considerations for quality teaching practices
Quality teaching practices includes the monitoring of student engagement and learning. Do you know the answer to the following?
Monitoring student learning
- Do you know what your areas of your learning content student are engaging with?
- Do you know what areas of social learning your students are engaging with?
Processes for monitoring
- What processes do you use to gather information on your students learning progress?
Quality monitoring practices
- When and how often in the teaching period do you monitor student learning progress?
- What strategies do you use to maximise opportunities for success for students identified ‘at risk’?
Technologies to support monitoring
- Are you utilising the reporting tools in Moodle to support your monitoring needs?